CBD (Cannabidiol) is extracted from the marijuana plant. Formerly, people used cannabis for mostly recreational purposes. However, now the cannabis plant has become very popular, given its medical benefits. Many scientific studies have shown that marijuana can not only be smoked for anxiety and depression but other compounds that are extracted from it like hemp oil etc. it can also provide numerous benefits to human health like blood circulation.; CBD oil benefits for high blood pressure include various health effects of its consumption that improve homeostasis. Even domesticated furry animals like cats can get benefited from cannabis. Surprisingly, right?
Say Good-Bye to Anxiety
The world today is moving too fast, and everyone is trying to maintain a pace, which is why anxiety is very common due to stress and workload. Mental health disorders like anxiety and depression have a disturbing effect on the well-being of one. Psychiatrists prescribe medication like benzodiazepines, which can be addictive and result in drug abuse.
CBD oil, however, has more effective results. By improving the response of the brain’s receptors to serotonin, CBD oil relieves anxiety, depression, OCD, and other mental disordered up to a great extent, and one does not become addicted to it, which makes it a safe product. Some studies have revealed that usage of CBD oil has helped people with stress and has improved their brain’s performance.
Cannabis is categorized as a depressant and stimulant.
- The depressing effect calms the nervous system relieving anxiety and stress; in this way, CBD oil benefits for athletes include the relieving of pre-game anxiety, which improves their performance.
- The stimulating effect of cannabis is used for improving mood by stimulating serotonin in the brain that relieves anxiety. CBD oil, however I not psychoactive and will not get you high so the drug will work its magic without you having to worry about that.
Cannabis has been used as a pain reliever for a long time. It is enriched with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Pain is related to the neurotransmitters and ECS (Endocannabinoid System) in the human body, which are responsible for controlling the functions of the biological clock like appetite, sleep, etc. CBD oil has proven to reduce chronic pain as it helps the neurotransmitters i.e., endocannabinoid to the cannabinoid receptors which reduces inflammations and relieves pain, significantly.
It also stimulated the release of serotonin and anandamide in the brain, which helps in alleviating pain recognition. Multiple studies have shown that patients of multiple sclerosis and arthritis have felt relief in pain and improved in the treatment, all in all. For this very purpose, CBD oil is available in capsule form, sprays, and liquid drops. The latter is more effective as it allows direct absorption in the circulatory system for a quicker result.
The analgesic effect lasts for a couple of hours during which one feels almost no pain; once the drug has worn out, there is a relative decrease in the pain. This property is very useful for sportspersons; CBD oil benefits for athletes comprise of its analgesic nature that heals any sprains or soreness, completely.
Skin Care (Helps Reduce Acne)
Acne occurs when the hair follicle becomes clogged with sebum (skin oils) and dead skin cells. Whether it's puberty or environmental constraints, every other person has it. Flat areas of the face like cheeks chin and forehead are where it occurs most commonly. Some also experience acne on their back and shoulders. Several treatments are there, but most of them leave scars after the pimples and bumps go away. Despite effective treatments, acne tends to persist.
- There are various CBD oil benefits for the skin. The herbal nature of this oil does not harm your skin, and the inflammatory properties reduce acne on the whole.
- The alkaline nature of the oil neutralizes the skin’s acidic pH and tackles acne. CBD oil also has anti-aging properties that fight fine lines etc.
Looking for the right cannabis oil for your skin? Always read the description on the packaging. There are numerous packaging companies these days that offer versatile packaging solutions for CBD. The CBD oil benefits for the skin are categorized in acne, anti-aging, moisturizing, etc. which you can find out with the help of the description on the box or even the design of the box. Given the present competition in the cannabis industry, the packaging is providing a competitive advantage.
Cannabis as Cancer Treatment
Cancer treatments like chemotherapy can often lead to nausea and discomfort, which occurs mostly because of the “nocebo effect,” i.e., the negative expectation regarding a treatment/medication. There have been various prescription drugs to reduce it, but nothing has been so promising so far as CBD oil.
There are numerous studies on CBD oil's benefits for cancer, which have shown that compounds of CBD and THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) have reduced cancer symptoms and helped smooth chemotherapy side-effects, including nausea, body pain, and vomiting. The antiemetic properties of CBD oil alleviate post-chemo nausea and sickness; the depressant nature of CBD creates a calm state of mind that manages the anguish of nausea; hence, relieving the discomfort.
CBD oil benefits for cancer do not include a cure for cancer (abnormal cell growth). Nevertheless, many studies have shown that it reduced the aggressive growth of breast cancer cells up to some extent; this might mean that in a few years, there will be a CBD-based cure of cancer. ‘Fingers crossed.’
If one is using CBD oil for this purpose make sure it’s pure and contamination-free (bought from a reliable source) and approved by your physician, so it does not interact adversely with other medicines which are the part of the treatment.
CBD for Hair
Hair fall is very common in women. Whether it’s a brush with zillion hair stuck in it or looking down the shower and seeing a strand of hair flowing down the shower drain, it frustrates you.
There is a broad spectrum of CBD oil benefits for hair as it eradicates the cause from the root. Hair loss occurs when your body is distressed or is malnourished.
The BIG question is, how does CBD oil work for hair problems?
- It does not get absorbed into hair follicles and stimulate hair growth; it makes the optimum internal environment of your body to provide a suitable condition for healthy hair growth.
- It recovers your psychological to physiological state.
- With the anti-inflammation property, reduces soreness and nourishes sebaceous glands to provide lubrication to the follicle.
- CBD oil also improves blood circulation which results in better hair growth as nutrients are delivered to all parts of the body, sufficiently; CBD oil benefits for high blood pressure are a result of this amazing property that allows better blood flow and improve cardiovascular activity.
CBD oil benefits hair in a miraculous way but tackles the bigger issue than just enhancing the growth of hair. It makes you a healthier person, so the new hair would be healthy as well. As it recovers the function of the amygdala and the medial cerebral cortex, making creating a better response to serotonin, your mind finds peace. It becomes stress-free, which contributes to better health, hence better hair.
CBD as Lip Balm
With CBD becoming the buzzword of the beauty industry, companies have started to make CBD-based beauty products, including lip balms. The skin contains ECS, which is a receptor for cannabinoids. This stimulates the effect of Cannabinoid products in the body. CBD oil's benefits for lips are comprised of its incredible anti-inflammatory effect, which reduces the discomfort of chapped lips and enables faster healing. Enriched with vitamins, it moisturizes dry lips and keeps them from chapping in the future.
Ever look at your dry puckered lips and wish they were as rosy and soft as some actress on the TV? Because been there, done that. CBD oil benefits lips in astonishing ways as it does not only moisturize them but dramatically improves their appearance. CBD balms are simple to apply; you can use one like a Chapstick or simple massage the liquid oil on your lips twice a day.
CBD Oil for Pets
A number of researches have been conducted on CBD oil benefits for cats which have revealed that the oil is quite effective on cats that too, in a similar way as humans. Because they have the Endocannabinoid System just like humans, which creates receptions for the cannabinoid and makes its effect more viable. CBD oil has been very useful for pet health and is being used by many.
- Domesticated animals like cats and dogs can suffer from arthritis and cancer, for which CBD has been very effective.
- CBD oil benefits for cats include the inflammation property, which reduces the discomfort of cancer symptoms and arthritis. It also helps with chronic pain like neuropathic pain as well as regular sprained joint pain for active breeds of pets.
- As cats have a lot in common with humans like the ECS, which controls mood and appetite, they get anxiety and depression. It may also happen when a hormonal imbalance occurs; CBD helps in improving blood circulation and stimulates serotonin, which makes them feel better.
- As cannabinoids affect brain activity, which makes it is useful for epileptic pets. It does not make it go away but reduces the seizures up to a great extent as it reduces the electric impulse commotion in the brain.
- It is packed with vitamins and good fats, CBD oil improves the fur quality of a pet so your pet can shine bright like the star it is